Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I had a fun girls day out with my friends Robin and Yuki. We decided to visit a quilt shop we had heard a lot about. It is in Bettsville Ohio about 2 hours from where I live. We left early in the morning and got there around the time they opened. It is a smallish shop in the middle of *nowhere*! An old barn packed full of fabric! Over 15,000 bolts!!! It was overwhelming! Here are just a few photos of some of the rows of fabric.





Door Mouse Visit


Here is a picture of Yuki and I and one of me, Yuki and Robin:



After spending almost 3 hours in the shop we went to the local golf course for lunch (there are NO other places for lunch!). We went to another shop in Sylvania, Ohio and then stopped at the Quilt Patch in Tecumeseh, Michigan for our final stop of the trip. We left just as a shop hop bus was arriving! Perfect timing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~