Monday, June 25, 2007

Cat Quilt

I have finally decided what I want to do for my friend. I began some of the cat blocks from Claire's Cats last night. If anyone wants to help by sending a block, I need the unfinished block to be 10 1/2" so when I put it into the quilt it will finish at 10". If you are interested please email me at mamaspark@gmail.com and I will send you my home address. I would like to begin putting the quilt together in the next couple of weeks. My blocks are 30's reproduction prints but yours do not have to be. The block can be pieced using a cat print or any other fabric in an actual "cat" block, your choice. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I have so much on my plate right now that I need help with this. I feel blessed that I can put the quilt together instead of being the one going for chemo. This will be the second quilt for a friend with cancer in the last week that I have begun!

2 comments:

Faith said...

sounds a brilliant idea i will have a look round and see what I can do.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This is a kind-hearted and generous gift of love for your friend.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~