Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cats & Quilts




I just have a quick minute to post. Here are my helpers. Aiden the orange and white tabby and Mosen the black and white doing what they do best. I once heard it said that you are never fully dressed unless you are also wearing cat hair. This is a true statement in my house!

I was being quite sluggish tonight so I didn't do what I should have done but rather I did something at least. I cut out some of one of the baby quilts I need to get done and I did the blanket stitching on the first block for my friend Judy's quilt. (she doesn't own a computer so she won't know!) I know that my hand stitches are far from perfect (no pun intended) but I think it is cute. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

That cat block is great... The kitties are pretty darn cute too.

Laurie Ann said...

Those cats are so cute and snuggly looking!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I love it. It's so simple and yet perfectly evokes that lovely kitty. You know, I don't know how to do a blanket stitch, and I really love the way it looks. Must figure that one out.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!
Darcy Ashton
http://darcyashton.vox.com/

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~