Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Recipe

It has been such a busy time around my life lately. I have been asked for the recipe for the Cat Poop Cookise so I thought I would share it with everyone. I did not make it up but I don't remember where I got it from. See previous post for photos.

Here is the recipe:

Cat Poop Cookies

Chocolate Ingredients:

1/2 c honey
2/3c Butter
1 egg
1tsp vanilla extract
2c Whole wheat flour
1/3c Cocoa powder

Gingerbread Ingredients:

1/4c Honey
1/4c Molasses
2/3c Butter
1 Egg
ginger, cinnamon and cloves to taste

Mix Ins:

Coconut (tapeworms)
Chocolate chips
Butterscotch chips
Peanut-butter chips
Ramen noodles, cooked (round worms)
Corn
Peanuts

For chocolate ingredients:

Microwave the honey for about a minute or until it bubbles, add the butter, egg, vanilla extract whole wheat flour, cocoa powder and mix well.

For gingerbread Ingredients;

Microwave the honey for about a minute or until it bubbles, add molasses, butter, egg, and spices.

Add mix-ins as desired.

Chill dough for 1 hour in the freezer or several hours in the fridge.

Roll dough logs of random length and diameter of cat poops.

Bake at 350degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until done.

Serve in a NEW cat litter box on a bed of grapenuts (cat litter) with a NEW cat litter scoop.

I hope you all enjoy them!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for the recipe :) I like how you emphasized NEW for the litter box and scoop - hehe.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~