Tuesday, January 01, 2008

POKE-N-STAB Christmas Party 07

POKE-N-STAB quilt group are the group of Church Ladies (CL'S) that I am always talking about. I decided we needed to have a Christmas party this year so we planned it in the room we use at the church. Aren't my CL's cute??




We did a small gift exchange and everyone brought a gift wrapped and put it on the table. They all drew numbers and the person with #1 got to choose a gift from the table. Person #2 could take person #1's or a gift from the table. They had a lot of fun teasing each other that they were going to take their gifts! Here is Dolores (in the red) teasing my DF, Charlotte, that she is going to take the bag he (Char) opened! She didn't but it was funny to see how protective Char was, lol.


Drum roll please....you can finally see "Liz the Quiltin Whiz"!!! She is truly a blessing in my life! I don't know how I could get as much done as I do with out her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~