Thursday, June 26, 2008

Orphan Blocks Have a Home

Yep...these babies are orphan blocks from the BIG M quilt.  I am showing you 2 photos of this.  The first one was one I took yesterday before I put the borders on.  I took the photo outside and the color is much closer to how the quilt actually looks.
Here it is inside with the borders on it.  I think they finish it off very nicely, don't you?
As is true with all orphans, with the right care they become beautiful!  Have a bright and beautiful day!

3 comments:

Hannies Annies said...

stunning!

jacquie said...

Amazing...they look so different by themselves. Beautiful!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

They become beautiful especially in your care.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~