Friday, October 03, 2008

Art Auction for Charity

I just have a quick minute to tell you about the wonderful art auction we are doing at my work.  It is styled ala ebay type of bidding.  Bidding began today.  All money raised goes to our charity to help patient families determined to be "in need" here at the University of Michigan.  Please take a minute and visit the website for the Art Auction.  You do not have to work for the University or even live in MI.  Can I tell you a secret?  If you scroll to #57 you can bid on a little wall hanging I put in the auction!  If you want a Lincoln original hop on over and place your bid!

If you would like to check out the Pathology Quilt Raffle (last year and previous years) you can go to the Pathology charity website.  If you do you will be able to see quilts from the last few years.  We are gathering quilts again for the raffle for this year.  If anyone is interested in donating please email me.

If you do take a minute and have a look please let me know.  BTW I worked on the challenge quilt last night and got half the blocks done.  It really does go quickly!  Let me know if you want to play too!


2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your strip star is a sparkling beauty! Well done.

MightyMom said...

what a wonderful thing to do!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~