Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Banana Chocolate Chip Cake and my neighborhood

Well, her is my friend Karen and the banana chocolate chip cake. It looks like a church with snow on the roof.
Close up...YUM (I can post the recipe if anyone is interested, it's super easy, I just don't have the time right now)
Here is the house quilt all sewn up just waiting for borders. I settled on the purple for an inner border and the white polka dot for the outside border (I am going to use the little pink dot for the binding and the BIG polka dot for the back)

HAHA, This is the tree fabric I forgot to declare the first time I did my stash report. So cute! Thanks, Ruth-Ann!!

2 comments:

KZK said...

I love the purple for the border! Great choice!
I'd looooooove the recipe! Your cake looks great and like it made your friend very happy! ;)

Gina said...

I'd love the recipe for the cake. Not good for the diet I know but Gem and mal could eat it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~