Friday, January 16, 2009

Seeing Double?

I came home from work yesterday and this was what was greeting me!  (Of course you can't see the other 3 and the dog but they are all there too!)  Hallie is sitting on my cutting mat and Autumn is on the piano.  Aren't they so cute?
I really wanted to watch Grisom's last show on CSI so I was kind of a slug.  I began the TV-a-thon at 8pm and finished around 10pm.  I did manage to get my block 6 finished for the Designer Mystery BOM though.  I really liked this block.  It is so beautiful when it is done and it was not too difficult to do.  I am trying to decide whether I want to participate in The Fat Quarter Shop's 2009 Designer Mystery BOM.  Are any of you doing it?  It is all stars?

It is -8 degrees F and with wind chill it is -27 degrees F so it is VERY, VERY cold today!  Although not as cold as this!  This was taken in 1911 and it is a very frozen Niagara Falls!

Hopefully it won't get that cold here! LOL

5 comments:

Gina said...

What a great photo of the cats. they look like book ends

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The cats are gorgeous, Pam! It was -28 this morning at my BIL's in western IL... ridiculous. Warm wishes for a wonderful weekend!

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow what photos of Niagara Falls, it looks so incredible. And the matching kitties are just adorable.

Tiglizzyclone said...

Such cute cats! Very prim and proper. Of course I know cats, we have three of them here in this house. I love them all.

Cheryl said...

Love the welcoming crew!!!!! Come on sign up for 2009. And the only other I am going to say is....BRRRRRRRRR!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~