TA DA! Here is my version of the at binder found here.
I think it turned out so well for the first one. I will definately make more of these!
In addition, my friend Jeanne, found the pattern for the little bag that was in yesterday's post using honey buns. I think this will make a great project for my quilt groups to work on after we make some of these binders.
Now on to the stash report:
I used 3 FQ's yesterday to make the art binder
Total stash used YTD: 10.25 yards
I lost another ~a pound (I don't have my weight stuff with me at work today). I do know that this brings the total loss up to 15 pounds...exactly. YEAH me. That being said, I *know* that I have gained since the weekend (remember I weigh myself on Friday) but I guess that doesn't count and now I will just have to work that much harder this week to get back to where I was on Friday. Bummer.
Oh well. I did manage to do quite a bit of leaf raking out of the outdoor living space in my backyard and I also got 2 flower beds raked out too. I still have a long way to go but it is at least a beginning (and some physical labor for me!!) My back is kind of sore today. I have to begin to whip the yard into shape for the graduation party this June. It will probably take me that long too, LOL. So less time for sewing. I need to get back to Karen's quilt (8 more blocks to go). You all know how much I hate those blocks! With the end in sight though it would be foolish of me not to hop right on it and get it done. Stupid job getting in the way of me getting everything done! LOL!!!
It is my friend, Yuki's, birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI!!!
Hey, me again. Hop on over to Sharon's blog and see her version of the houses. Too cute! Thanks, Sharon for posting them on your blog.