Thursday, May 07, 2009

WONKY HOUSES RULE!!

I know that many of you are making "My Neighborhood" which is a wonky appliqued house quilt that I have designed. Well, I found a new to me blog that has embroidered wonky houses as a BOM also a Shabby Roses BOM. Go over to see Jenny and tell her I sent you!

Now for a funny photo. Here is Jack in Kelsey's garden trying to decide if he needs to go after the gigantic black and yellow bumble bee! This is a "before" picture of Kelsey's garden. I have not planted any annuals yet. I will show you how beautiful it can be when I get it all planted and it has a chance to grow a little bit.
DSCF4213DSCF4215

The same for the back of my house. Here are all the perennials waiting for the annuals to be planted for some more color!

DSCF4216
Well, I should have some nice things to share tomorrow. I have decided to make a quilted post card to go with the baby basket quilt. I need to quilt it and finish it, hopefully tonight.

Go and check out Jenny's blog her stuff is awesome!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I have all the houses printed out and need to find some fabrics. That's the hardest part for me, auditioning fabrics! I may want to do them in repro '30's, since I have so much of it. I adore your houses!
I hope Jack didn't eat that bee.....yikes!

Anne said...

Boy, looks like you have your work cut out for you. They are calling for a chance of frost for a couple of days next week. I love the pic of the kitty after the bumble bee. Too cute!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~