Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Neighborhood BOM

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have posted the last 2 blocks in the My Neighborhood BOM. I am going to be writing the directions for the quilt soon and will post those hopefully in the near future! I am planning on leaving them up on my website as free patterns though the end of February so if you need any and haven't downloaded them yet, "What are you waiting for??"

After that I am going to put them as a set in my ETSY shop. Yes, I broke down and made a shop. I have a quilt to photograph and list which I will be doing soon too, I hope!

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the Houses and will share what you have made with me so I can see your interpretation of them!

3 comments:

Micki said...

It's a lovely BOM! Happy New Year!
Micki

Laural said...

Those are adorable!

Crispy said...

Woo Hoo, I checked and double checked that I have them all. I can't say how much I appreciate you offering these cuties as a free-bee. Your the best Pam!!

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~