Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Checkin In

Hey there, how was your day? I had a very relaxing day, actually evening. I came home and met PTM at the gym, came home and made some dinner and then sewed some more string blocks for PTM's soldier quilt. We are making the same one for a friend of hers that we made for Matt. Matt's is now at the quilters, YEAH!!
Gratuitous cat photo...
Mosen
I just thought I would throw that in there. Posts are more fun with photos. Mosen thinks it is very comfortable to sleep on my books!

I did forget to let you know that I had a weigh in at WW yesterday and officially lost another 0.8pounds. That makes 24 total so far!! Now I have to keep it going since the challenge at the gym is over. There is a AB crunch for St. Jude's Children's home on Sat and if I do it we have to crunch non stop for an hour. I decided I would do it so now I am collecting pledges. What the heck, I did 50 minutes of non-stop crunching last Sat, what's 10 more minutes, right? Anyone want to pledge?? DH is going to be my counter, he's thrilled no doubt, but he will do it. We were supposed to go out to dinner with my friend Shelby and her new BF but just found out that there will be a party for Matt on Sat night and I really want to go to that, and so does DH and DS, so will try to make the Sat thing a lunch after the AB challenge. Wow, busy Sat planned already. I am also meeting my friend Yuki for a late afternoon tea on Friday after work. We have some serious catching up to do (and I want to see how big her baby belly is = )

I guess the house cleaning will have to wait until Sunday. I gotta get some done since Easter is coming up quickly and my dad and sister should be coming here for dinner. Easter plans for you?

5 comments:

Allie said...

One question - will you be doing the crunching before or after lunch???? Do you know I had to have help with my sit-ups and push-ups in the Army, to stay in? I couldn't do them. Still can't. I can walk forever though, or I COULD.
24lbs - that's awesome!

Crispy said...

I'm not so sure I could even walk after an hour of crunches!! Congrats on the 24 pounds!!

Crispy

Needled Mom said...

Crunches.....ouch!!!! Way to go on the continual downward goal.

Have a great weekend!

Gari in AL said...

Cats seem to be able to sleep anywhere, don't they? Your weight loss is spectacular!!

Micki said...

Congrats on the weight loss1
Micki

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~