Friday, June 18, 2010

Christmas with Possibilities Book Review

I joined C&T Publishing's Creative Troupe for many reasons and one of them was so I could review books that I found interesting. You request one of their books and they send it to you in ebook form to read and then to review. You need to post several reviews in order for them to continue to send you new requested books. When I say this one, Christmas with Possibilities I knew this would be the first one I wanted to review. It's by Lynda Milligan & Nancy Smith, two people well known in the quilt world.

Let me just say up front, this book does NOT disappoint! It is chock full of a plethora of wonderful projects and beautiful illustrations. The directions are clearly written and one of my favorite things is that the applique templates are full sized, always a bonus. There were instructions for things other than just quilts too, like an apron, place mats, pot holders and table runners. The wall hangings and quilts were just amazing. All in all I would recommend this book to anyone wishing to make some Christmas projects either to keep or to gift. Outstanding book!

1 comments:

Crispy said...

A lovely review Pam :0) I love the word plethora, it reminds me of one of my favorite movies The Three Amigos LOL.

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~