Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy, Busy Monday!

I was on kind of a roll last night. I finally got some pics of my 12 Days of Christmas block 3 so here they are.

12 Dayd of Christmas BOM 00112 Dayd of Christmas BOM 002

I went to my September/October list of things I wanted to do and thought, OUCH, I better get cracking or I will not be able to finish this list! I doubt I will be able to finish the entire list but I am making headway! The McCall's challenge is over Oct 4th and if I make the next one I will be scrambling to get that designed and done.

So I decided that I needed to get the Curious Geroge quilt top out and try to finish that one so I can hand it over to LTW. I needed to get the coordinating fabric out to make the borders and I decided not to use the additional CG fabric I had for any additional sashing. This one if going to Mason, my friend's grandson. I used the CG flannel for the back and this is what the front and back looked like.
Curious George 02Back of Curious Geroge
Tonight is the first meeting of the "Biggest Loser" at the gym, then I have my one on one meeting with the personal trainer and get measured, then off to Body Vive class. I should be home around 8:30 when all of that is done.

Today I came into work alone. DD1 is in Las Vegas visiting her BF. They have not been able to see each other in person for a year. I am glad she is getting time to see him before she begins her new job. It feels weird not having her sitting right next to me, helping me. I am sad that this time had come to an end. She needed to get a real job though so that's a good thing. Time moves on!

3 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

cute! I'm sure Mason will LOVE it! :)

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Your CG quilt is cute. My son's nursery is in CG and I used those same book panels for his quilts too. Love your accent fabrics. Jenn

Crispy said...

What a cute quilt, perfect for a little guy. I loved the CG books when my son was growing up.

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~