Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cute Hexie Caddie Tutorial

I just stumbled upon a tutorial at Penny's Hands blog for a darling hexie caddy tutorial. If you are all caught up with the latest hexie craze you may want to check it out! It is adorable!!

Weighed in this morning at WW and was up another 0.4. Plateauing really SUCKS!! Maybe this weight loss challenge is just what I need to get back on track. I made some yummy bran muffins this am from a recipe I got from PTM. You make up this gigantic amount of batter that you refrigerate. Then when you want muffins you scoop some out and bake them. It will make 5 dozen muffins! At first I wasn't too sure I liked them but I made a few changes and now I love them and they are WW friendly with the changes too. If you are interested let me know and I can post the recipe.

TTFN

4 comments:

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

Muffins sound great! you must have had one BIG bowl or you made mini muffies!!!

ledamewood said...

Please post the recipe. Always looking for good healthy recipes.

Laila L S said...

Please post the recipe. I would love to try it.

SewCalGal said...

Very cute tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

And, I think you are doing great on your weight loss challenge...plateaus happen. I'm very proud of you for what you have achieved and confident you will reach your goal! Great job! You inspire me very much!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~