Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day To Myself...What?

DH had to fly yesterday and was overnight so I had last night and today all to myself. What did I do today, I hear you ask? More laundry, dishes and vacuuming as well as cleaning cat boxes, but I got a lot of sewing done today too. Wanna see?

First thing done was block 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas. I made 2 blocks from the kit sent to me.

12 Days Block 7 02
I needed to get the next Layer Cake block done too and here it is.
LC Block 7

Then I decided to make the next Jelly Roll block too. I really like how this one came out.
JR block 7

I was watching and listening to the Tudors while I was sewing all afternoon. Now I need to finish up the laundry and a few things. I finished a baby quilt top too which I will show you tomorrow, not spilling the beans today!

Oh yes, I will be on Stash Manicure on Wednesday so come back and cuz' in addition to that I will be having a little giveaway too.

I hope you all had a good weekend too!! XOP

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I thought you could make two blocks out of one kit. You did it. Your other blocks are great!

Vickie said...

I love your mitten blocks! So cute! Your Jelly Roll blocks are pretty! I love how white just makes everything so crisp and clean!
Looking forward to Wednesday!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wow! You sure got a lot done! Isn't it great that you can get two blocks out of the kit for the designer mystery blocks? Love the jelly roll block!

Brenda said...

You certainly got a lot done in a days time! Would that be your happiness for the day? You can put me down as making someone happy today with your nice comment that I read via e-mail earlier today.

Allie said...

Great blocks Pam - can't think of a better way to spend a day by yourself!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~