Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delayed Christmas Gifties

I have a wonderful friend that lives in England. Her name is Faith. We met when I first started blogging and have established a great friendship. Her blog is about her quilting and her crafting. She doesn't post consistently but she is battling MS too which makes it difficult for things to wrok right all the time. She is a free spirit, a rocker chick, and one of the most generous people I have ever met. If you get a chance go over to her blog and say hi and tell her you came from my blog.

She had sent me a package for Christmas and it finally arrived today!! I could not have been more excited!! The box was HUGE and wait until I show you the treasures inside!! Here's what I saw when I opened up the box.
Pkg from Faith
OOOOOOO what could be inside?? Well this beautiful turquoise shirt with lots of beads and sequins. Look at that gorgeous pashmina. I guess my favorite color is not a surprise to those that know me! Do you see the hexie pin cushion there too? It is all beaded and beautiful, my words can't really describe how beautiful this is.
From Faith
Here you can see the back of the pin cushion too. Look at all this cool owl stuff too, a pen, a notebook and a neat little case. Funny story about this owl stuff, remember my mug rug? I based the owl off a mug that had the same owl designs on it as on the stuff Faith sent me!! Great minds and all right??
Owl stuff from Faith
All this was so special but wait until you see the BEST part. Faith is an amazing artist and she painted a card for me!!! SQUEAL!! The owl and the Pussycat.
Owl & Pussy Cat card 01
Owl & Pussy Cat card  02Owl & Pussy Cat card 03Owl & Pussy Cat card  04
I can't say anything except for wow, just wow. I have no idea how I have been blessed with such amazing friends, but I consider myself very, very fortunate! Thank you Faith, from the bottom of my heart, you are brilliant and I am so proud to call you my friend.

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a wonderful gift box! Just love the color of the shirt, the owls do look familiar, and pincushions are great. But the painted card - how special, and a great little art piece that needs framing.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You deserve your blessings Pam!

Scrappy quilter said...

What wonderful gifts. Love the colors and that card...awesome.

Allie said...

Faith is really a wonderful artist - I love her work. You've been very blessed by her!

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

A special gift for a special friend. Love her painting, very beautiful. xo

Impera Magna said...

Wonderful gifts...Faith is very very talented!

Brenda said...

How wonderful! Faith, a faithful friend for certain. I know that was silly but heartfelt. See you at the Friday sew in!

Faith said...

Ohh so please you finally got the box I was getting a little worried then... Yippee the Owl and The Pussycat found you at last xxxx

Crispy said...

WOW what a great package!! You are trully blessed with such a great friendship :0)

Crispy

Micki said...

What a great package! I know you were happy when you opened it!
Micki

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~