Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quilty Purchases

OK, you asked for it, you got it, my purchases from the shop hop we did with Annie.  I was very happy with my "finds" too.  The first purchases I made were some yummy Holiday Happy FQs.
280
I managed to find some of this awesome Pat Bravo fabric too
282
I'm not sure who these are by but I loved the gray, it reminds me of some tone on tone I used to have an loved with the dandelions on it.
283
I'm pretty sure the most amazing score was at Broadbents. I found some of these Tamis Keefe kitties
278
As well as a HUGE score of Sweet!!! This one is so difficult to still find. Not only did I get some FQ I also scored some yardage...SWEET!!
281277
Well, if you know me at all you know about my fetish for creepy things, especially owls. I have a pattern that this mouse fabric would fit in perfectly too.
279
These beauties were in the orphan bin at one of the shops. Now, how could I leave them there??
284
Lastly I scored some Nest. I don't have any and thought this was a good find too. I had seen it in some other colors but liked these the best.
285
So there you have it, my purchases from our shop hop.

Next up is telling you all about the next market day. On Wed before market, Anne Sutton asked Pauline and I to help set up her Bunny Hill booth! It was a lot of fun and a lot of work too!

I have sooooo much to share with all of you but you will have to be patient. My computer really is dead  = (   My DD1 managed to get it to boot up but it is so incredibly slow and I can't access the internet. Awful, I know, right? Just how did I become so dependent on my laptop?? ACK!! Anyway, this means blogging and email only from work (GASP) and nothing on the weekends unless I can borrow a computer from one of my kids. I am still receiving email on my phone so I can read what you say it is just difficult to respond (I have an old Blackberry, which is the n

ext thing to get upgraded! LOL).  I have to call in tonight about potential jury duty tomorrow too, sigh, I feel like I will never catch up.  I am going to try to write and make them post later, so wish me luck with that!!  Stay tuned there will be more later!  ~XOP~

12 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

WOW! You sure made some fantastic purchases during the shop hop. How fun! Looks like it's time to start creating :)

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I felt so happy that the shop hop was "successful" for you!! There are MANY more stores... =P
luv and hugz your personal "shop-hop chauffeur" in the Utah area

annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

Annemiek said...

Great trip, great purchases. Take time to play with all the new finds, blogging and mailing can wait for sure! (although I know how frustrating it can be to be "offline". I was a bit lost when my old laptop was stolen the other day: yes we ARE hooked *lol*)

Allie said...

Beautiful fabrics Pam - so sorry about your computer!

Karen said...

Why was their Joel Dewberry in the orphan bin?! I recognize the green Modern Meadow.

Deb said...

Hello! You got some great fabric finds!! I laughed when you confessed about your fetish for odd/creepy fabric. I have a similar quirk. There is something so incongruent about seeing such things in fabric that draws me to it. Most people think I am weird...I prefer quirky!! I'm just glad to know I am not alone!! :)

Deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh you did have a fun hop!!! love the Holiday Prints. Thanks for sharing!

RobynLouise said...

I thought you'd been quiet lately! Nice fabric purchases. Hoping you have your computer probs sorted soon :).

Vickie said...

Way to go girl! That fabric is great! There is nothing like computer problems. I hope you can get them fixed soon!

Crispy said...

Oooo so many pretty fabrics!! I really love the grey ones you found.

At least the computer booted up and you can get your important stuff off of it before it completely dies!!

Crispy

SewCalGal said...

Yummy fabrics. Oh how I love those kitties. I've not seen this print previously. Definitely going to keep my eye out for it. Would certainly make a cute quilt for the upcoming Pets on Quilts Show too {hint, hint}!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Great fabric Pam!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~