Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just for You Ruth Ann

Today was a really fun day but I don't have the time right now to tell you properly but I do have something else to tell you all about.  I was driving home from the gym and saw my friend, Ruth Ann driving by.  She waved and I realized that she wasn't driving.  Being that it is Tuesday, I figured she was going to quilting and that her son, Craig was driving her.  Craig is an amazing quilt designer and a great guy.  So I went home, showered and went to the church to visit with Craig.  I have lots more to tell you about him soon too, but RA was asking about my dog and how come there are no photos of her on my blog only the cats.  So here you go Ruth Ann.
Laxy 3

I came home the other night and there was Laxy laying on a quilt on the couch. Crazy dog! I hope you all had a great day, heading off to bed now, LOTS more tomorrow. ~XOP~


2 comments:

Sara said...

Didn't know you had a doggie! What kind is he/she?

Crispy said...

Dogs are just as good as a cat at finding a comfy place to snooze LOL. I have the day off today, so I will check back to read about your fun day off.

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~