Monday, November 21, 2011

Just One More Thing...

That's what I kept saying last night as Mr. Spark was heading to bed.  I have to do just one more thing and I'll be right there.  Yeah right.  He knows better.  I finally crawled into bed around 11pm.  Let me tell you, 5am comes so darned early!  I did manage to get a little more sewing done.  Now not very many of you made a guess about what I was going to make with Ruby.  I'm a little sad about that.  So here is another clue.

Aqua DresdensRed Dresdens

Pretty little Dresdens anyone? I got that whole pile sewn into peaks and now I have another such pile to sew. OK, my peeps, NOW do you have any guesses??

~XOP~


13 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Ruby Mrs. Turkey?? Can't wait to see!!

Unknown said...

Hmm, a pillow?

Gill said...

Dresdens and Ruby?? A winning combination!!

Unknown said...

A cornicopia?

Unknown said...

Must be a turkey! :) And in non-traditional colors, how exciting! Can't wait to see it.

Brenda said...

No idea, a stocking?

Joyce said...

I absolutely love Ruby. Can't wait to see this project finished.

Marie said...

Hmmmm - a wreath in non-traditional colors?

Denise :) said...

Haha! That's funny -- we have similar conversations in my home. Me: Hmmm, I think I'll head to bed in about ten minutes. Todd: Yeah, so that means you'll start making your way towards the stairs in 45 minutes. Me: Not uh. Todd: Oh, right, make it an hour. LOL! He's generally right! :)

Deb said...

I'd say a turkey, but the colors don't quite go...hmmmm, a spring dresden to help move winter along??

dianne said...

ha ha ha!!! i know it isn't a baby quilt, a tree skirt, or a runner ... i guess it could be a turkey - but that would add a lot of stress to someone who is almost certainly overbooked for Thanksgiving to (over) achieve with a completed sumpin' before dinnertime on thursday...

Gill said...

Well I love Ruby and I love dresdens!!

Calicojoan said...

Ahh that famous just 1 more thing line!! I use it all the time. It even keeps me stitching until the wee hours of the morning! :-) Love dresdens, and can't wait to see yours!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~