Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy Rail Finish

 I finally got the binding and label on the crazy rail quilt.
 It's made up of a lot of left over flannels and is so warm ad snuggly. 

Crazy Rail

It measures ~58" x 72" The quilting is stars, so cute, just look at that little giraffe peeking out!

Crazy rail clsoe up

Crazy rail up close

I used this adorable 2 by 2 animals print for the back.

Back of crazy rail

For sale in my ETSY shop if you are interested.

I also got a root canal today so kind of tired and have a sore jaw! 
 The nerve pain is gone now though so hopefully the dull ache of my jaw will be gone soon too.

~XOP~



7 comments:

Karen said...

This is an awesome quilt, love it! :)

Allie said...

Darling, quilt, Pam...and I sure do hope you feel better soon - root canals are the pits!!!

Quilt n Queen said...

Super cute quilt! Hope your jaw and tooth feel better soon!!

Sheila said...

Such a sweet quilt. Hope your jaw and tooth feel better soon.

Swedish Scrapper said...

Beautiful, especially in the nice spring light-lovely stars! Hope your mouth feels better soon!

kathy said...

Great quilt! It looks so soft and cuddly! Feel better soon

Deb said...

The tooth thing must be going around! About 3 weeks ago on a Friday evening my pain started and by Monday couldn't stand it. I had to have TWO root canals, side-by-side teeth. Just finished up treatment yesterday and had to be on antibiotics for 14 days. So glad that pain is gone! Love the flannel quilt, it's really cute.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~