Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I got a lot of nothing much done today.
 I did some cleaning and vacuuming, laundry and going through some stuff. 
Then I decided that I needed to bake.
 I love to bake.
 Today I made these
To Die For Blueberry Muffins

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

Just in case you want to try them too here's the recipe.

Blueberry Muffins to Die For

I have some other exciting things to share but
 they will have to wait until Monday
as the photos are on my work computer.

Let me know if you decide to try them.
 You really should!

~XOP~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith said...

They look lovely Pam I could just eat one nowX

free indeed said...

Made these last night...yum! I added some chopped strawberries since I didn't have enough blueberries left in the fridge and I was too lazy to make the crumb topping...good thing, 'cause the batch would be gone by now!!!

Karen said...

Have any left to send my way? Too lazy to bake myself, look so yummy!

Quilt n Queen said...

They look DELICIOUS...both my sisters and my niece are coming...since I've been feeling so crappy this week I am way behind in my cleaning, no time to bake...my sister said to wait with the cleaning it will go much faster with 4 cleaning and then we can play....today is a much better day and I feel I am on the mend...have a great day!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~