Friday, March 09, 2012

Yesterday Was The BEST Day EVER!!

Although the day didn't start out as the best day ever it certainly ended up that way.
 My van had been acting up and as I suspected it was the transmission.
 UGH
We just put a used one in it 2 years ago.
So we decided to buy a different car.
 Our van was a Honda and it had over 225,000 miles on it
so we figured a new Honda is in order.
  We test drove several and decided on this Honda Civic.


New Car!!!!!!

Actually that exact car! 
 They drove it off the showroom floor for me and it only had 7 miles on the odometer!!
 I LOVE it!! 
 Improved gas mileage, no more soccer mom car, a cute little, gas efficient vehicle!! 
 WOOT WOOT!!
 It has leather seats, a moon roof, a navi system and Sirrius radio. 
*sigh* 
I'm in love with it!!

But wait...it gets even better!!
 I drove my new friend home and got the mail 
and
 lookie what was waiting for me in the mail!!!

New iPhone case

My new iPhone case!! 
I went to Quilt My Phone 
and uploaded a photo of the quilt I wanted put on the case, 
paid the $$ and voila, here it is. 
 Isn't it a beauty too?
 I adore that quilt and since it lives somewhere else I can always have it with me now. 
 Sweet huh?
They also do this with covers for your iPad and lap tops.

Edited to add, if you go directly to Zazzle (who actually does the cases) and use the code
FFHSCASEDEAL
 
you can order yours for 50% off until 4PM pacific time today!!!

Life is good at my house this week!!

~XOP~


14 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on the new vehicle and on the cover. I'm finally going to get a new phone soon and want a great cover for it. No plain boring one will do. Thanks for the link. I will definitely check that out.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I would say it is time for a new vehicle - my daughter has the Civic with all the extra goodies - and loves it! Love your phone cover, how special is that.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

YOU DID have a GREAT day!! Super-duper car and an AWEsome phone cover...happy-happy for YOU!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Karen said...

So I saw the quilt blocks picture and started to read the post about the car and my first though was, "Quilted floormats?! Man, she really IS into quilting". LOL

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh congrats on the shiny new car!!! That's just about the best feeling, driving in a car that looks, drives & smells new!!! And thanks too for the tip on Quilt my Phone - can't wait to get mine!

Sara said...

Love your car---I would get that car too if I needed one. I think you deserved it after over 225,000 on the other one!! It makes the deal that much sweeter Pam.

Sheila said...

I love your CAR! I have a 2001 Honda Civic LX. It gets over 40 mpg. It has only 180,000 miles on it so I have to wait awhile to justify a new one.
Love your quilt case. That is so special!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Very, very good! Finally... people are listening! Congrats, Pam!

Vickie said...

WooHoo! How wonderful! Love your car! The iphone cover is awesome!

Faith said...

That is brilliant and wow I love that Ipad case so groovy chick you are Pamx

Jan Maree said...

The car is nice but, SQUEAL, Love that iphone case. looking at the website next!!!

Quiltluver said...

Love that IPhone case.

I bought a Honda Civic like that one last year. I love it! I especially love being able to plug in my IPhone so I can listen to music.

Did you know you can load a picture to your car? I have a picture of my cat Redford on my dashboard where the information shows up.

Brenda said...

Lucky you! We went car shopping today since my car has been in the shop more than out lately. Lets just say we both came home in sticker shock. Not sure what I will do new or used. It was new the last time but that was over 10 years ago and wow...lets just say when hubs agrees to go to Hobby Lobby and Joann fabrics instead of another car dealership....

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cool phone cover~ and congrat's on a new car too! Sounds like it was a great day! Have a happy weekend!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~