Wednesday, April 11, 2012

At The Farm

I went with my DD1 yesterday to our friend's farm.  
They have a new baby miniature donkey that is the cutest thing EVER.  
She looks like she has a fro on top of her head and her fur is all curly.  
ADORABLE!!

Here is a video of her romping around the pen (this is the first time she has run, she is 4 days old here).


Along with this adorable donkey baby there were many, many "Kids" born too. 
 The cutest were the Pygmy goat babies (kids). 
 My DD1 and 2 of her friends were at the farm holding the kids.  
They were the size of a small cat.

Shelby and Friends with the baby goats

Here is Electra with her mom, Pearl.

Pearl and Electra

All in all a great few hours at the farm!!

~XOP~




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That baby donkey is soooo cute. I just love baby animals. Thanks for sharing the video.

Brenda said...

Oh how fun!

Quilt n Queen said...

OMG!!! The kids are just the cutest....and Electra is sooo adorable...it almost makes me want a farm....

Impera Magna said...

Oh how sweet... I love farm babies!

ytsmom said...

I want my own Electra! Actually, it's been kind of a thing that I want a donkey or burro. SIGH!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Boy I enjoyed that video. Thanks!

Rachel said...

Wow, So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Allie said...

SO adorable!!!! I'd love to have a farm, but I think it would be better to visit one instead, lol...

Faith said...

Oh the donkey and foal are lovely, they video was fun to watch too, thankyou for showing us x

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~