Monday, November 12, 2012

A Few More Purchases

I did order a little fabric recently to go with a FQ bundle that I already have. 
 I am deeply infatuated with Mama Said Sew.  
I picked up a few additional prints and think I am going to have to get more of the text prints too, *sigh*


I also scored BiG at the thrift shop in the Vintage Sheet department 
and have my eye on a couple of additional sheets too.



I am hoping to get my Christmas Fence quilt laid out this week on Wednesday and will try to remember to take some photos for you to see my progress. 
 How are you coming along with yours? 

 Have you added your photos to our Flickr group??  

If you have made anything from one of my patterns/tutorials feel free to add them to the group! 
 I love to see what you are up to too!

My hubby is off to NY for a week for flight training so I am all by my lonesome this week. 
 I have LOTS of things planned to do. 
 We will see how that works out for me!
Happy Sewing

~XOP~


4 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love the vintage sheet, I brought one a few weeks ago - it makes me happy happy. My DH is out also this week and time is going so fast and still haven't accomplish my to do list.

Denise :) said...

Oooh! What a pretty set of vintage sheets! You lucky girl, you! :)

Allie said...

*gasp* You didn't go with him??? Love those vintage sheets, I need to go find some more myself!

Faith said...

Hope youre ok and get lots of happy sewing donex

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~