Thursday, November 01, 2012

Nominations and Voting Begin Today

You have all seen the quilt I entered in the Blogger's Quilt Festival, Charmalade.  
Nominations are open beginning today for each of the categories.  

You can go HERE to make your nominations for each category. 

 I am hoping to get some nominations for best throw. 
 My quilt is #532.  

Please make choices for each category!  

Voting for Viewer's Choice are open also.  
You can go directly HERE  and vote for your favorite. 

 Be sure to click on the star directly ABOVE the quilt you want to vote for!! 

 Is it 532?? 
 LOL

So go and look at all the BEAUTIFUL eye candy, make your nominations and vote for your favorite!

Have a wonderful day everyone and happy quilting!

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~