I did it.
I bit the bullet and took everything related to my sewing from my living room and
moved it to the new sewing room.
It was a LOT of work!
I haven't even moved any of the bins from the basement yet and I was beat!
I realize that I need some different things in this room to make it work for me.
The dressers are staying for now.
After the new year, I can do more.
For now this is what I did.
You can see the back of the closet. I loaded up the shelves and put all the bolts on the floor
Some magazine binders, books and of course more fabric.
It is just a temporary home for the fabric.
I did load some more fabric and batting on these shelves, but they are not strong shelves so whatever ends up on them must be relatively light weight.
I think my daughter had books there and they are not light weight, so maybe that will work.
I still have to play.
This is the bottom of the right side.
Plastic project bins under the shelves and bagged up stuff on top.
My sewing box did fit under the window but not sure it will stay there forever either.
Here is a before of my LR
Here is the after.
I know I still need to get the cabinet upstairs.
The box on the couch is stuff going out for a swap this week.
There are 2 current projects , on on the couch and one on the cabinet.
I can't wait to move it all upstairs!!!
I will show you more when I have more finished.
I need to sort that whole Lowe's box and package up 28 swap packages to send out this week!
Lab Christmas party is on Friday so I will have a busy week!
Thanks for stopping by!
I am excited to show my WIP Sewing Room to you.