Friday, February 08, 2013

One More Thing

I almost forgot I did remember to have one photo of me and my hubby together while we were in TO


I have a cute story to share too.  He and the other pilot were telling me about a team building thing they had to do at work where they had to match a word with the person it went with.  Guess what my hubby's word was?  Wait for it....   Wait for it.....


QUILTER 

Hahahaha, I almost shot pop out of my nose when they told me that!
And, no he does not quilt.

~XOP~



5 comments:

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

very cute story...looks like you had a great time on your mini trip!

Sara said...

LOL!!!

You guys are so sweet!

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

That is to funny!!

Impera_Magna said...

Man, it looks cold in Toronto!

Love the "quilter" story... too funny!

Quilt n Queen said...

Cute picture...looks like you were dressed for the cold Toronto weather...QUILTER is great word!!

Post a Comment

I am always thrilled to hear what you, my readers, have to say. C'mon...make my day!!