Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Few New Purchases

I have made a few purchases and thought I would share with you all. 

A few bolts of fabric.  

That amazing butterfly fabric from Michael Miller, 2 colors of Sketch, 
some Narwhals and some Kona Indigo.


A couple of sale books and a few sample cards that I forgot to photograph!


I got this die for my GO! Cutter


I also bought this adorable tooth fairy pillow.  
I got the Nordic Christmas pattern and even got it autographed by Gudrun.  
I love the Scandinavian feel to this pattern, especially since I am of Swedish blood!


I did buy a few things at the GR quilt show as well. 
I love the patterns by this woman. 
 I had to contain myself and only buy these two but her stuff is fantastic!


 I could totally see this as a medallion in a red and white quilt.  
How adorable!


I had looked at this pattern last year and finally decided to make the purchase.  
I have a person or 2 in mind to make this for.


Last but certainly not least, lookie lookie what i found in the wild!

NEPTUNE!!!

I bought all she had, which was 2 yards of this one and only print
As I was paying, the owner asked me if I knew what this was.

Pffft of course I know!
 = )



I have another finish too but need to get a few photos.  
Hope to have that to share soon.

~XOP~



3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Bolts? BOLTS?? I'm impressed. I love all of your goodies, gotta look for that tooth pillow pattern for m/c embroidery, love that. I believe I may have missed something re: Neptune, but it sure is pretty.

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you had some retail fun!

Homes for Rent in France said...

I don't think so she will have any retails fun.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~