Thursday, August 01, 2013

Zombies

I don't know about your kids but mine are obsessed over the Zombie Apocalypse. 
 I just found these prints at Riley Blake.  
They are in three color ways.  

The aqua


 The cream


And the gray


These are also the 3 prints in the line.  
I am totally in love with the first 2 but love them both in the aqua color way the best.

You can view the entire Zombie Apocalypse line here.

You best be on the look out, as they are coming to you in September!!!

EEP!!!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh yay, fantastic. thrilled thrilled about these and I will be getting them for me me me me. not making gifts for anyone else! woohoo! I think I'm going cream primarily but will probably get some variety.

Sara said...

How funny! Ayden loves acting like a zombie!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~