Monday, September 30, 2013

100 Quilts For Kids

I think I just made it under the wire. 
 Luckily for me my friend Liz is amazingly fast and got both of my quilts back to me 
so I could machine bind them tonight.  
WHEW!! 

 I am planning on donating to Margaret's Hope Chest. 
 They are local near my dad and I can drop them off when this craziness with my dad subsides a little bit.


http://swimbikequilt.com/2013/07/100-quilts-for-kids-charity-quilt-drive-starts-today.html

I made one Michigan



The back


And one Michigan State


The back, which is really a light green with the black.
I had to take photos in the darkish as I was feverishly working on the binding!


I had Liz quilt a football pattern into them and am pretty happy how they came out.

Margaret's Hope Chest gets two more quilts,
AND
I am happy I was able to link up to 100 Quilts for Kids too!

~XOP~



1 comments:

margaret said...

these are very nice and I am sure Margaret will be thrilled, I yesterday posted 2 log cabin blocks to her for a project she is doing

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~