Sunday, November 03, 2013

Voting Is Now Open In The Blogger's Quilt Festival

Just a quick note to let you know that voting is underway at the Blogger's Quilt Festival.  
If you go here you can vote for Viewer's Choice 
(one of my quilts, Charmalade, from the quilt photography category is there). 


 You can also click on each category and cast your vote in each category. 
 I have a quilt in photography and also in professionally quilted quilts (the dollie quilt). 



 If you would like to vote for my quilts I would appreciate it but if another takes your fancy,
 by all means please go and vote!  
You cast your vote by clicking on the heart in the upper right of the photo.

I appreciate your vote!! 
 More later.

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~