Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Goal Setting For May

I am participating in ALYOF and have to set my goal for May.  
I am working on completing another quilt for market and need to finish the binding this week.  
It is with the  Color Inspirations Club that RJR is running.  
This quilt is the quilt for January.  
They entitled it Snow Globes but the color inspiration palette is called Forest Floor 
and that's what I would have called it.  
The pattern will be available as well as a kit.
It is also how Kathy quilted it!  
As if it were a pathway in the forest. 
 I have to pick it up tonight so only have a sneak peek of the top pre quilting to show you.


I wasn't sure how I felt about the colors until I actually made the top.  
It looks so beautiful.  
I can't wait to show you the quilting too. 
 Hopefully I will be able to get some good pics tonight. 
 Finally the sun is shining so maybe, fingers crossed, photos can happen!!

Linking up to ALYOF goal setting party for May.

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~