Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Individual Chicken Pot Pie Recipe

I had several requests for this recipe so here you go!



I got this recipe from my friend Barb, not sure where it originated.

Individual Checken Pot Pies

1 cup diced cooked chicken
(I used one large can of chicken)

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 cup or more frozen veggies
(I used one small bag, not thawed)

1 cup cheese of your choice

I added some garlic salt, to taste.  Minced garlic and or onion would be good too.
Mix all together

Spray muffin pan with Pam 
Take 2 cans pillsbury grand biscuits. Flatten out the biscuit place one in a muffin pan. 
(There will 16)
I pushed mine down a little in the center before baking

Then place in the oven for 4 minutes at 400 degrees

Take out of oven spoon in mixture in each muffin 

Bake 400 for 15 minutes 


Please let me know if you make them and if you liked them too!

~XOP~


3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh thank you I will have to try it this weekend!

margaret said...

interesting, trying to picture biscuits with savoury not a mix I have come across before.

Bobbie said...

THANK YOU!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~