Thursday, March 10, 2016

Progress in My Quilt World

I went to my Wednesday night quilt group last night.  I was sitting on the fence about what to bring.  I finished my kitty mini quilt.  I finished the wedding label embroidery. Decisions, decisions.  

I opted to bring another chenille blanket to baste, some fabric to cut into 6.5" squares for another left over triangle pieced quilt top and Fox Face to get all the basting done.

I am happy to report I basted the chenille blanket. 
 I got TWO of the sets of the 6.5" square quilts cut out.  
I also got Fox Face basted and ready to quilt!!  
I used all the pins I have which makes me realize I need to pick up some more.


I may begin the chenille blanket tonight. 
 I am hoping to get the next wedding quilt cut out on the weekend.  

I will be going with my daughter to do some wedding cake testing on Saturday, but am hoping to cut out the wedding quilt on the weekend.  

Trying to push through some of the UFO's at the same time as making some new ones.

Wish me luck!

~XOP~


4 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Good luck - knowing you, you will get it all done. Mr. Foxy Face is wonderful!!

KaHolly said...

Fox is cute! I did the hedgehog. Lots of fun! Cake taste testing? Oh, I envy you. I love cake.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute fox, and love your background. Wedding cake tasting? I can't wait to hear how it goes. I have been to a couple of weddings with really terrible wedding cake.

Ioleen said...

Really like the fox face.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~