Friday, September 30, 2016

Going Into The Weekend

It seems like life is on overdrive and I am just hanging on! 
 Weeeeeeeeeeeee.  
I did sew a few bee blocks last night.  
This is a square in a square in a square, HA! 
 There is a great tutorial to make these any size you want right here At Cat Bird Quilt Studio.


I also made this improv block.  I can't wait to see how this quilt turns out!


My cat Hallie found her way into one of my fabric cubbies and thought that was a grand way to keep me company while I sewed.



That's it for my sewing right now. 
 LOL. 
 I am hoping to get to some this weekend but it is my daughter's bridal shower on Saturday so I have some prep work and shopping to do tonight.  
It will take up most of the day tomorrow.  Hopefully I can find some time on Sunday!

What are you up to this weekend??

~XOP~


2 comments:

Ioleen said...

I just took a break from my happy place. Got a couple of squares sewn together and hope yo get the finished block posted on Instagram later today. Have fun at the shower.

KaHolly said...

Busy weekend! How was the shower? Love your improv block. I have a few that I made in Tx. It will be interesting to revisit them when I return and see if I like them any better. Have a good week! XO

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~