Friday, October 07, 2016

Cheddar Jack

Hi friends.  
SO many of you have asked for the pattern for the cats on my header. 
 I am thrilled that you love them. 
 My friend Kim drafted the pattern from an antique quilt block so we felt that it was only fair to share this block with all of you for FREE!  


That being said, I am almost ready to do that but wanted to make some step out photos for you.  
I am out of town all of next week but will try to get the photos done this weekend.  
Realistically, with a week long vacation and the Hallowedding coming up it will probably get posted sometime during the week of my return.  
I appreciate your patience.
I also appreciate you not copying and backwards engineering it.

Can you guys hold on for another week, so I can have assembly photos?  

I really HATE my home computer (it's a PC) so it will most likely happen once I am back at work and can use my beloved Mac.

I hope you are all as excited to see it as we are to share it!  Please remember that if you share it to link back to the post with the pattern.

Much love to you my peeps and stay tuned!!

~XOP~


8 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, how nice! Looking forward to it! Have a nice week long vacation! XO

sophie said...

Love the kitty blocks and look forward to the pattern, whenever it happens. Enjoy your vacation!

Ioleen said...

Enjoy your vacation. Love this block so will wait patiently for the pattern. Already planning colours. Thanks Pam.

Marlene said...

Enjoy your vacation. I love the block and thank you and Kim for taking the time to write up the pattern to share with us all.

Marlene said...

Enjoy your vacation. I love the block and thank you and Kim for taking the time to write up the pattern to share with us all.

Joyce said...

Thank you for making this quilt block available for free. I have shown several friends this block and we are all patiently waiting for your release! Thanks again!

Kathy S. said...

Thank you and Kim for sharing it with us. Can't wait. It is soooo cute!

Rosa said...

So gorgeous.Great tutorial-Thanks!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~