Wednesday, August 02, 2017

WIPs With Friends

Y'all inspired me last night to actually sew.  
I was tired after working all day and then home and then I remembered 
today was WIPs With Friends day.  
So I dragged my sorry butt to my sewing room and made 4 more stars 
for a collaborative quilt I have to make. 
 I have a total of 24 stars to make and I have 10 finished.  
Then comes cutting the sashing squares and sewing 72 sets of those!  
Thank you my friends for pushing me to get something done.

I am linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts.


My daughter is coming home on Saturday just to leave on Sunday for a camping trip
 with her boyfriend and her brother for a week.  
They are traveling into upper Michigan.  
It should be a good trip for them. 
 It also means I need to clean extra well at home to get the house ready for guests.  
As you can imagine that will be how I spend the rest of my evenings this week.  

Additionally, it looks like we will be able to pick up our new fifth wheel tomorrow!!!  
That means Thursday night will be shot for cleaning!  
We are over the moon excited about it. 
 The kids are borrowing our truck on Sunday for their trip so 
we have to cool our jets about taking a trip for a couple more weekends.  
*sigh*

So what have you been working on?  
Please link up and show everyone what you are working on too.
Link will close tomorrow at 1pm.

~XOP~




5 comments:

Alison V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison V. said...

These stars look awesome! I love the cat fabric you used in the bottom right block. :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great stars....nothing to link up today....:(

Flannel Fairy said...

Good for you! I just delivered my last 10 rag quilts for the church before we leave on vacation. Trying to find some hand work to take with me lest I go crazy!

Anonymous said...

These stars look awesome! I love the cat fabric you used in the bottom right block. :)


หีฟิต

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~