Wednesday, August 23, 2017

WIPs With Friends

I don't have a lot to share about this today but I am hoping you will have more than me!
I worked on my August bee blocks last night and got them finished! 
 Put them in the mail this morning.  
One more thing to check off my to do list. 





I am linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts Let's Bee Social.

How about YOU??  What are you working on?  Share with the linky button and show us!

Let's see if we can get 10 people to link up.  
If so, I will do another giveaway!  
Some pretty great fabrics in my stash need a new home.  
Will it be yours??

~XOP~


2 comments:

Jayne said...

There are always little projects that need stitching! I have a few I hope to get to later today!

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

Not a lot of sewing here. Too much other work to be done.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~