Friday, May 06, 2011

Jessie's Quilt and the Tumbler Quilt

I finally managed to get some full length photos of Jessie's quilt and I thought you might like to see.
Jessie's quilt
Jessie's quilt backJessie's quilt all finished
Then QNQ had a great idea about making pillow cases to go along with the tumbler quilt so on Wed night I made a pair of them.
Matching pillow cases

I also got the quilt back from LTW all quilted up. I am so happy with the quilting I chose for this one too. I wanted vines and when I was out looking for a design, I found one with vines and also hearts!!! Since the quilt is to celebrate a wedding I thought it was perfect! I had her quilt it in a very pale aqua, which looks great on the back without beeing overpowering. Tell me what you think.
TumblerTumbler back
Tumbler quiltTumbler back strip
Now for those of you who have been enjoying all this amazing quilting you too can get LTW to quilt for you. She is for hire. If you are interested in using her services, please email me and I will get you her contact information. I will say that she is very reasonable priced too.
Tumble back all quilted

On Wed I also went over to QNQ's house early (before quilting) and made something that I will share with you hopefully tomorrow. I was working on the JRQAL quilt tonight and just have borders left to do on that as well as the back for the Project Special Delivery too. It's getting late and I need to get to bed. I hope you enjoy the eye candy! ~XOP~

5 comments:

Allie said...

Very pretty - love them both!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

The tumbler quilt is beautiful Pam! The quilting is perfect too.

Brenda said...

They are both lovely! Both of them. I will keep it in mind using LTW for my next quilt I need quilted. The butterfly quilt is still waiting its turn at the quilter around the corner. It was a 3 month wait and last time I went in I did not see it anywhere near the top of the pile yet. I think there were a lot of quilts being pieced this past winter.

Mommarock said...

Loving on the tumbler quilt.. I'm starting to think about my backing on my hexagon quilt now. I am wanting to do something along the top edge so that when you do a turn down of the top edge you see a different design that coordinates with the quilt along that top edge.. something I havn't seen before (but then I am a new quilter)..

Crispy said...

Love how the projects came out. They will be well loved!!

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~