Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas Fence Quilt Along

There is still time to make that last minute Christmas quilt.  Yeah, let's rock and roll this baby out!

Here is what you need to get started:

One Jelly Roll
One Charm Pack
3.5 yards of sashing/framing fabric.

I haven't figured out the outer border or if I am going to use a border, so you will have to stay tuned.

I chose Blitzen by Basic Grey for Moda.  My sashing/framing fabric is Grunge in mint.

If you want to make the same quilt, you can find the fabric at Crazy Quilt Girl's online shop.



So gather up your fabric and I will be back, hopefully, after the weekend with what we will be making!

I just made a Flickr Group for anyone that has made something from one of my tutorials or patterns.  

I hope to be back with a block tutorial on Monday.

~XOP~

Second Post on the QAL is here.
Third Post is here
Fourth Post is here
Fifth post is here
Sixth post is here

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Hmmmm...I'll be paying close attention to this one -- it so happens that I have a jelly roll and a charm pack already tucked away! :)

Judy said...

I'm very happy about this. I'll be ready too. jlblvn@gmail.com

Quilting with Kinsey said...

I've seen and admired the quilt on Hyacinth's blog. Just may have to play along!

Brenda said...

What size does this make with one charm pkg and 1 jelly roll?

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~