Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Quilt Exhibit by Bonnie J. Smith

I work at the University of Michigan.  
Yesterday a friend told me about a really cool quilt exhibit there.  
We walked over to the building to see it and thought you might enjoy the quilts too.

My kids were all swimmers.  
My son stopped after a few years, but both my girls swam through high school.  
The younger one swam at Michigan State for a year too. 
 My husband and I were YMCA and USA swimming officials for over 10 years.  
Needless to say, swimming was a major part of our lives for a long time.  
These quilts were fantastic.  
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

I took a photo of one of the signs, as pictured here, but not all of them.


This one reminded me of practice lanes!









I hope you enjoyed the show here as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you all.

Happy sewing!

~XOP~


1 comments:

KaHolly said...

Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing! XO

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~