Saturday, June 09, 2012

Bee Vintage Blocks

I managed to get my June blocks finished for the Bee Vintage bee I'm in.
 I was happy to have those done and in the mail too!
 YEAH!!

Nikki wanted these churn dash blocks with the centers in a bright color and
 the vintage sheets with a white background.
 I used my Art Gallery solid for this one.
 I like how this came out.


Next was the one for Tammie.
 She wanted a pinwheel like this


Amazingly enough the center came out perfectly!
 So happy I didn't have to rip that out!

Of course I had help choosing the fabrics!!

Aiden and some of my vintage sheets

They are never far from wherever I am.
 I also managed to score some great sheets this week at the Sally Ann. 
 This one was my favorite.
 I may actually use this one for the back of my Bee Vintage quilt.
 I got a flat and fitted sheet so I would have more than enough to use and maybe cut up too. 

 Vintage sheet find 

 This one was just a pillowcase but I really liked it too. 

Vintage pillowcase 

 I have a lot of irons in the fire right now (big shocker I know) so
 hopefully you will come back to visit and see some more!

 ~XOP~ 

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the blocks. I have thought about collecting some vintage sheets... This Bee looks like a lot of fun.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Love the pink and orage vintage sheet!!

Allie said...

Great blocks Pam, and GREAT score on the sheets!!!! So pretty!

Impera_Magna said...

Great blocks.... and what a SCORE at the SA! Lovely vintage sheets....

Sara said...

Your blocks are great Pam!!

Take a deep breathe;)

Post a Comment

I am always thrilled to hear what you, my readers, have to say. C'mon...make my day!!