Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Fence QAL

I *finally* had a minute to lay out my Christmas fence blocks.  
I didn't end up keeping all the blocks in these positions but moved, and moved them around.  
I think it am done but without a design wall it is difficult to know for sure.  
I am just going to go for it.  


It is really so beautiful all laid out!  
How are you progressing on your quilt?? 
 Have you laid yours out yet? 

 I can hardly wait to begin to sew this together.  
I will be putting sashing between all the blocks and between the rows too.  

I would love to know if anyone else is working on this and how you are coming along!

Happy Sewing

~XOP~


7 comments:

dianne said...

ACTually ... i am supposed to be upstairs (it is naptime) pressing the first half of the blocks right now - but i was waylaid by the computer ... i hear the iron calling my name ... di-AAAAANNE!!!

Denise :) said...

Beautiful!!! :)

Peppi said...

It Looks fantastic!! Well I have 25 done and another 13 to go... Maybe 1 or 2 more or less :)

Peppi said...

It Looks fantastic!! Well I have 25 done and another 13 to go... Maybe 1 or 2 more or less :)

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I LUV it! It looks like a really fun design to do. =)

hugZ,
annie

Judy said...

I love yours! Those blocks that have different corners look very cool. Im going to change a few of mine around. I have about 12 to go but have family coming Wed. so I will get to it after Thanksgiving. Love your wonderful quilt.

Sandy D said...

Your quilt looks great.I have the fabric for the quilt but it is going to have to wait until after Christmas. I printed the pattern and I am going to do it with Blitzen by Basic Grey.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~