Friday, July 22, 2016

Finish It Up Friday

Well hello! 
 It has been a super crazy work week for me with very little energy left over for sewing.
I knew I needed to get those Onsies finished so I concentrated on doing that.  
I managed to get them all sewn around.

I like to use the scribble method, LOL. 
 I put my free motion quilting foot on and use some black Auriful 50 weight thread and go to town. 
 It takes me way less time then blanket stitching around each thing 
and I actually love the finished look.  
I have had several people tell me I should sell these in my ETSY shop 
but I'm not sure I have time for all that!  
Tell me what YOU think.

Here they are, sort of grouped together.



Some more close up photos.  L to R top to bottom:  
Whale, Hermit Crab, Stingray, Puffer fish, Otter and Flounder


Platypus, Dolphin, Trout, Sand Dollar, Octopus, and Starfish


Shark, Jellyfish, Squid and Narwhal


These are the only things I worked on all week.  
I have joined the Pokemon Go movement along with my family.
It has gotten ALL of us out walking more.
We  have been enjoying playing.

I have the wedding quilt back from the quilter so need to work on the binding.
I REALLY need to get to work on the Hallowedding quilt too. 

I am linking with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish It Up Friday.

Enjoy your weekend!

~XOP~



7 comments:

Gemini Jen NZ said...

oh my goodness these are so cool! I love the effect of the scribble method too, it gives such a fun look! Great work, you've been busy.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh those turned out so very cute.

KaHolly said...

This was an ingenious idea! I'll bet everyone had lots of fun. I love the scribble method, but haven't tried it yet! I can see I'll have to move it closer to the top of my list of things to try! Well done! XO

Vicki said...

These are sooooo adorable!!!

Kat said...

These are too cute! Do you use iron on to stabilize then first? I agree that the scribble methods adds some more personality.

Kat said...

These are too cute! Do you use iron on to stabilize then first? I agree that the scribble methods adds some more personality.

Bettina Groh said...

love them all...

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~