Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Odds and Ends


I have been working on getting some odds and ends finished up. 
 I finally got the dragons finished and they have been mailed.


I am anxious to see what she makes out of them!  I am soooo happy to be done with them though.

I am making 3 quilts in conjunction with my two friends at work.  
Two baby quilts and one quilt for a mutual friend.  
We settled on the baby quilts rather easily. 
 One is a Llama quilt by Elizabeth Hartman called Lloyd and Lola. 
 We are making one Llama though.  
My friend, Robin, already has that llama finished. 
 I am charged with making the lanterns that go over the llama. 
 I selected the fabrics and cut everything out but forgot to take photos of them.

The other baby quilt is the three Sea Horses pattern I bought recently when I was in Florida. 
 I have to make the pink sea horse and the waves.  
I volunteered to cut all the background fabrics for each of us and have that all finished too. 
 Those are itty bitty sea horses all over that fabric!  


We also just settled on the quilt for our mutual friend.  It is a star pattern called Sweet Jane's.  


We all loved the fabrics so much we decided to use these same fabrics for our friend's quilt.  
The fabric is from the Kate Spain line called Canyon.  
I think I will be buying a layer cake to make this one again for another person too.


I think that about sums up my weekly progress. 
 How about you?  
What are you looking for? 
 Please link up what you are working on so we can all see too.

I am also linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts

~XOP~



3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great projects. The seahorse fabric is very cute.

Judy in Michigan said...

Anxious to see the finished quilts - they will all be so pretty (especially the sea horse one)!!! Just keep plugging along and soon all the old projects will be completed and replaced with all new ones!! That's what's fun about quilting!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love your dragons. Where did you get the pattern?

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~