Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WIPs With Friends

I have been working hard on getting those dragons finished up. 
 I have so many other things I need to work on!  
I have the third dragon sewn together and the fourth one has all the paper piecing done, 
he just needs to be assembled.



 Pile of black and green dragon parts.


Black dragon finished


Green dragon waiting to be pieced.


I will link up with Sew Fresh Quilts

Please take a few minutes and share what you have been working on too!

~XOP~




4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your dragons!

dianne said...

here there be dragons...

pretty doggone cool!

sad about Beep. tho...

Ioleen said...

What will these dragons become? They are really cute and lots of work.

Rachel said...

Those are some great dragons! Looking forward to seeing what they will become!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~