Monday, September 09, 2024

More Catch Up

 I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.


This is the view I had almost daily.
Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me and wanted UP.


I made a new friend while I was in NC.
One of the guys that works at the campground we stay at has a wife that is opening a quilt shop.
The shop is called the Quilted Needle, in Pittsboro, NC
This is my new friend, Jackie.
I can't wait for the shop to open.
I am hoping I get to come back and teach some classes!


After my nanny gig was finished it was time to head out to KC for the annual Rejects Retreat.
I drove up to Ohio and spent the night with Kailie.
I *finally* got to meet Alex and the girls!!
The next morning we headed out to KC.
We made several quilt shop stops (of course) on our way to our hotel.
First we stopped at the Red Rooster.
What a great shop!!


Road tripping with my bestie!


We stopped at the Crimson Tate shop too.  


Kailie ordered from the Wooden Spool and we had to get there to pick up before they closed.
We slid into the shop 10 minutes before close!!
This was on the front porch.


Really nice shop.
I wish we had had time to shop, ten minutes is not nearly enough time!


How iconic is this picture of the Arch?


Chris found our hotel for the night.
It was the historic Fredrick Hotel.


What a neat place to spend the night!
Even had a resident cat that lived there.


We made it to the retreat on Wednesday.
The group went to Sarah's
This is an iconic place to shop.
Next year we are going to a new place in Lincoln.
I'm so happy I got to go and see all the great shops in KC.


Next up will be the projects I worked on.

~XOP~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~