Tuesday, November 14, 2006






I heard recently about a book called One Thousand Gifts. It talks about the things you are thankful for in your life, things provided by God. I think I am going to start a list too as I have soooo many things to thank God for. I am going to try to reach 1000 tings too. Feel free to let me know what you are thankful for and link here with your list! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1-A loving God

2-A loving Family

3-wonderful children

4-amazing cats

5-My mom and dad

6-My sisters, even though I didn't always appreciate them : )

7-Reliable transportation

8-A house to live in

9-My bernina

10-doctors, especially this last year!

11-Sunshine on a cloudy day

12-My wonderful friends

13-My international friends

14-the smell of clean hair

15-The smell of chlorine on a wet swimmer

16-The ability to watch my wet swimmer swim

17-Eye glasses

18-the smell of fresh cut grass

19-The smell of banana bread baking in the oven

20-Thread

21-My washer and dryer

22-My dishwasher

23-kittens and puppies

24-email and the internet

25-chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~